OfficeRTool was developed to be a free and open source tool on GitHub for users to easily install, activate, and configure Office 2016, 2019 and 2021.OfficeRTool has command line user interface with c
OfficeRTool was developed to be a free and open source tool on GitHub for users to easily install, activate, and configure Office 2016, 2019 and 2021.
OfficeRTool has command line user interface with clear actions, its activation files are always up to date, and it is able to automatically create a file of complete information about the package. Besides, it supports for both online and offline installation of Office, as well as creating a disk image of Office setup files. With it, you can install the package offline from the folder with the image.
In short, OfficeRTool is another helpful program that fully supports for Office installation, activation and configuration, and can work with Office Home Edition and 365. If you have Office from Microsoft that needs to be activated, or fine-tuned, or just want to download and install it, this tool will help you in all three cases.
Features of OfficeRTool
- User Friendly Interface
- Update Activation file
- Automatically generate package info files
- Automatic Arch Detection System.
- Visual refresh for current channels & LTSC
- Multi-architecture/language ISO disc support
- Online/Offline Installation Support Including ISO Creation
- Support to install from ISO/Offline folder
- Activation Support & Conversions for Office Products, Including 365 & Homepage
- Support Offline Image Download/Offline Package/Online Setup
- VBS Core Files & Activation script/DLL.